Friday, 4 July 2014

Why


Why is my blog called Tiny and Chic?
 
A question I hear you asking, which in all honesty probably does need an explanation. So for all of you that have followed me throughout my blogging journey will see this is a complete change for me.
  
As the years have passed, I have found myself reaching out to new people and places, but most of all, finding what I really enjoy. Currently I am a studio stylist for an online children's brand which gives me the freedom and creativity I have always craved.
 



Ok, so why study a fashion degree to end up in childrenswear? Well the simple answer is, I just fell into children's styling throughout my time as a Visual Merchandiser. It was the area I was most passionate about and wanted to succeed in. Then when little Scarlett came along I just knew it was the path I was destined to take. I also enjoy being a big kid which helps a lot! :)
 
So what to expect from Tiny and Chic? Well anything from styling outfits to parties...to arts and crafts I have created. It's a place for me to document my passion and share it with the world, and who knows I may even become one of the UK's best childrenswear stylists (a girl can dream!) Also not forgetting, the bundle of photos of Scarlett to add for good measure. 
 

 
It would be lovely to hear your thoughts and ideas! :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a little message.

Although I try my hardest to reply to all of my comments, it can sometimes be difficult to reply straight away to all of you. If you have left a question that you would like answering then feel free to email or tweet me. I promise to try my hardest to get back you all :)